Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Fun


We have not even gone trick or treating yet, and already, the kids have baskets full of candy! We went to 3, yes 3 Halloween parties on Saturday, and the kids could not have had more fun! (okay, I admit that I had fun too.) This year, Kennedy decided to be Esmerelda from Hunchback. My mom made her an amazing costume and Kennedy loves it. Liam, having second child syndrome, had not costume until I made his one out of his old clothes. I cut up and old shirt and pants, covered it in makeup and blood, and turned him into a zombie. I think it turned out pretty cute!
The kids had a blast trunk or treating at the church parties. Liam did not really understand that you put the candy in the bucket. He wanted to eat each piece as it was given to him. Alas, he could not keep up and finally let people put the candy in his bucket. Kennedy is REALLY excited to to trick or treating tonight. The weather is perfect, fall weather, the houses are all decorated and it should be a good time for everyone. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: