Saturday, January 31, 2009
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Monday, January 26, 2009
and 2 adorable hair bows from babyhairbows.blogspot.com!
I have also won some headbands for Kennedy and a ton of hair ties for me! I love contests...and free stuff. If anyone is interested, once a week I can list the giveaways that are going on so that you can have a chance to win stuff too! I never have won anything before, but online contests have seemed to work for me. HOORAY FOR FREE!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
1. I was able to give Kennedy a FULL ponytail finally! Not just the tiny ones on top of her head. She looks like a big girl now!
2. Watching American Idol tonight
3. Seeing Kennedy clean off her table with a rag after watching me do it
4. Watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles....BEST, FUNNIEST movie EVER!
5. Drinking 2 Cokes today...and then doing crunches and squats to try and burn the calories.
7. And this picture...
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Kennedy Grace (16 months old) is the perfect picture princess because she is so outgoing and adorable. She waves to everyone at the store and smiles at them. If they do not wave back, she cocks her head to the side as if to say "look at me!" and continues to wave. She is so fun to have around because she is always doing things to make us laugh. Once we laugh at her, she will do the same thing over and over again. She was born to entertain. Plus, she would look AMAZINGLY ADORABLE in THIS dress by shabby baby. Her eyes are absolutely beautiful in my opinion! Please pick her to be your picture princess!
Here are her 3 "poses"
Kennedy at 12 months
Kennedy now at 16 months (way obsessed with shoes)
Thanks for looking!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
1. We would jump off of our roof with plastic trash bags to see if they would work as parachutes. I can tell you that they do not. Did that stop us from trying again and again? NOPE!
2. We created a concoction on the carpet in our house that we called MOOSE. We would start with some shampoo and conditioner, sprinkle in a little hairspray, put in a glob of hair gel and a dab of water all into a small portion of the carpet. We would then rub it into the carpet as we chanted "MOOSE, MOOSE, MOOSE!" The concoction would bubble up and foam and we thought it was magical. My mom HATED that game and we would get grounded if we got caught...which was always!
3. I was deathly afraid of clowns or anything that resembled them. My little sister got a little porcelain clown that when you wound it up, it played music and moved its head around. Without my sisters knowledge, I convinced my brothers that this "thing" was of the devil and it needed to be disposed of properly. We tore that thing to pieces and it still played music! I ended up throwing it down the street to never be seen again. My sister cried when she found out. haha!
4. We like to play a fun little game called "Name that taste". We blindfolded each other and would feed each other items from the kitchen (mostly) and see if they could guess what it was. It was a scary game as we did not know if we would get chocolate, vinegar or Tabasco sauce. Way fun hu?
5. We made ourselves a fort....in the sewer! We took cardboard down into the little cracks under the curb and made it our fort. Fun, smelly, and very dangerous. : )
6. My brother got a spy kit for his birthday. We would sit up in our tree and spy on the "strange" neighbors behind us. We would make up stories of them walking around naked and murdering people. These events never really happened...but it was fun to believe that they did.
7. I told my brother that he could see bloody Mary in the ditch water if he said her name 3 times and twirled the water. He said that he really saw her and that she turned around slowly and looked at him. Apparently, Bloody Mary has long, black hair and wears a red dress. Who woulda thought?
8. We once poured water on my sisters pajamas as she was sleeping. We woke her up and told her she peed her pants. She was so embarrassed that she cried and went to the bathroom to change. How mean were we?
9. I knew that my brother was TERRIFIED of black widows (even though we had never encountered one in our lives). So one night, at my grandma Mckeons, I did not want to share a bed with him. So I said "Jayson, you know that black widows love cold, dark places. Just like these bed sheets." Jayson later told me that he curled up in a ball outside of the door and cried himself silently to sleep. GREAT STORY!
10. Last story for now, although I have MANY more. My mom had a bottle of mace on her keys and told us to never touch it. This made us even more curious. So, one day when my mom was upstairs, I said "let's just spray a little bit at the fan, that way, it will fan it away from us." BAD IDEA! The fan spread it all over the place...especially into our eyes. We screamed and cried so hard and nothing would help. I guess we learned our lesson.
Most of these shenanigans were my idea since I am the oldest. See how smart I was as a child.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
These pictures do not even do it justice. Little trouble maker! (and yes, that is my makeup too!)
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Thank you to all of my friends who left me comments on the last post! It really helped me to decide what to do. I am glad that I have such great friends to tell me how it is. So, I meet with the lady tomorrow about the 7 days a month job so keep your fingers crossed that I get and and will not be forced to take a job that I really do not want to take for various reasons. Anyway, here are some pictures that I took this week.
Kennedy snoozing after church
Watching a video in her new couch/bed
Me after my much needed massage!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Monday, January 5, 2009
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Kennedy coughed and gagged and choked from about 2-4:00am. Did she sleep in after all of that? No way! So yesterday I had another bright idea. Why not try to get pregnant? And then came last night. WAY worse than Friday night. She coughed and coughed so I put her in my bed to elevate her head. She tossed and turned and coughed and cried out of frustration. It lasted until about 4:30 this morning. Did she sleep in? Nope!
To sum this all up, was I baby hungry last week? Heck Yeah! Am I baby hungry anymore? Not so much!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Thursday, January 1, 2009
We just finished our kick-a partay at our house. It was way fun...for us old foggies. We played lots of games, ate mini wienies and lots of other food, burned a pizza and danced our butts off to youtube music videos. HOLLA! Oh, and that video of the greatest prank EVER on my brother is loading on youtube, so I will post it when it is finished. It is sure to give you the best laugh you have ever had THIS YEAR! Hope you all have a great 09!
Kennedy spent her night watching Wiggles videos on youtube. She was out by 10:00 and did not even wake up through all the noise and poppers!