Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Feeling the need to write

Today, my husband offered to take Kennedy out all day so that I could be alone to read my book for book club tomorrow. I can not even explain how nice it has been this morning! I read for a couple of hours took an hour an a half long nap (with the strangest dreams I have ever had), read some more and felt like writing a blog post. I feel so rejuvenated just having a simple morning to be alone. I honestly feel like I could tackle the world right now just because I feel...RESTED! Yes, I feel rested for the first time since Kennedy was born. It is amazing what being alone with your thoughts can do. And just to let you all know, I took the job to where I could be with Kennedy. I just did not have the heart to put her into a day care. Sadly, this job does not start until March, so I am just relying on the lord that everything will work out the way it should. I feel good about it all. One last thing...I know that I made the right choice and I received this e mail today which made me feel even better about the choice that I had made. Here is what it said.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh to feel RESTED! Isn't it incredible that could actually forget what that feels like?!?! We're finally letting Ka'imi cry it out at night and it's been FABULOUS! (ok, maybe not FABULOUS, but it's been fab to not get up at night!) and Makoa sleeps through the night most nights. It's getting better... The dark circles unser my eyes are slowly dissappearing! hehe
Hey, We're coming back to Utah!
I'll email you details!