Today was a LLLLOOOONNNGGGG, emotional day full of self pity. I think I am done wallowing in it now though. I am ready to accept things the way they are, do what I need to do and stop complaining. In order to help me to do this, here are some things that made me happy today.
1. I was able to give Kennedy a FULL ponytail finally! Not just the tiny ones on top of her head. She looks like a big girl now!
2. Watching American Idol tonight
3. Seeing Kennedy clean off her table with a rag after watching me do it
4. Watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles....BEST, FUNNIEST movie EVER!
5. Drinking 2 Cokes today...and then doing crunches and squats to try and burn the calories.
7. And this picture...