Thursday, October 27, 2011

Insanity

Warning: If you don't want to read a venting post, stop here! I feel like I am going insane! What I clean, gets messy 5 minutes later. Laundry is never ending. Dishes are never ending. Bills are never ending. Screaming, fighting children echo throughout my house. I am not writing this to complain. Just to vent. It is one of those days...strike that...one of those weeks. I have cleaned, and cooked and tried to provide fun activities for my family, but things just seem overwhelming at the moment. RIght now, my 4 year old just screamed at me at the top of her lungs "I HAVE SNOT! WIPE IT!" Both kids have croup. It sounds and smells like a hospital in here. Liam just dumped a monopoly game all over the floor. I feel like I am coming down with something as well. I need a pedicure...and a massage before I rip every stand of hair from my head! People who say that being a stay at home mom is not work needs to be in my shoes right now!!! Anyone want to trade places for the day? Call me if you do, and I'm sure we can arrange something. If you see my children for sale on ebay later, please do not judge me!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Ahahaha... how did I miss this?! I'm glad to see your children survived being sold on ebay! I only laugh because I've been there. =)