Saturday, October 15, 2011

Some Texas Happenings


So, life has been getting better and better. Christian got a job as an IT tech at a company called Talisman Energy. He is really excited about the job and I am really excited that I can finally put Kennedy into school now! The kids love my parent's neighborhood because it has lakes, bridges, animals and tons of parks. We go there a few times a week for them to play. The weather has been fantastic, so today, we ventured out to the beach with Christian's family who came to visit this week. We all had a lot of fun playing in the water, catching clams and building sand castles. We need to go again before it gets cooler. (haha, cooler. nothing sounds cold to me coming from Utah).


We also visited some outlet malls, ate at Rainforest Cafe and drove the back roads to see the Texas longhorns and wild pigs. Yes, I am serious. Too bad we were driving and I did not get any pictures. There is something exciting happening as well that I can not reveal until it is finished. But, I can't wait to share it. Oh, and by the way, I finally joined the world of Pintrest...and I shouldn't have....BUT, I did, so you can all go see me there now. haha! That's all for now! Life is good!

No comments: