Friday, November 11, 2011

Life is What you Make of it

I know, it has been a while since I have written. And, I have no new pictures. I just felt like writing today, because, well, I had a really good day. I did not have a good day because I did anything great. I did not have a good day because something amazing happened to me. I did not have a good day because someone did something nice for me. I had a good day because I CHOSE to have a good day. I woke up his morning and the fall air was cool and perfect. I took my kids to the park and played with them and pushed them on the swings. I met some mom's and decided that I love the Texas people and how nice and accepting they are. I drove by my mom's school and surprised her with her grandchildren. We talked and had some snacks from the snack machine and decided to do something fun tomorrow! I came home, had a little nap while the kids slept and woke up rejuvenated and happy. I just text some friends to meet me for dinner and I am excited about that! Life really is what you make of it. Crappy things happen, things don't always go as expected, but having a bad attitude never made anything any better. I'm not saying I can't or won't have bad days, but as for today, I feel good...content...happy! The End!

No comments: