Sunday, December 28, 2008

White Trash Family

As I write, my husband and brother just started a huge bon fire in the backyard out of our Christmas packaging. Stupid? Yes. White Trash? Very. Illegal? I think so.

As I write, my daughter is riding her 4 wheeler in the house. She is not moving, just letting the tires spin while she is against my chair. Did I mention she is riding it backwards and banging a pot with a silver spoon? Entertaining to watch? Yes. White trash? Boarder line.

As I write, I am making a dinner of Marconi and cheese and beef stew. Unhealthy? yes. Tasty? Very. White trash? Extremely.


Here is to lazy days and white trash activities.

3 comments:

earlh75 said...

If that's what you call white trash I'm in trouble...that's awesome.

Alicia said...

Hahaha... thats funny.

Adrien said...

That is the epitemy of a fabulous day!