Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pictureless

I just realized that I have not taken a single picture or video of Kennedy in about a month! I don;t know if I have been so busy or what. Since we moved, I have not been able to find the video camera. I know it is an a box somewhere, but I have not found it. I am sad that I have missed capturing so many things things that Kennedy has done. Maybe I will go in the garage and look for it tomorrow. On another note, my ingenious friend, Alicia, saw a need for an LDS women's magazine. It will be targeted towards all women of the church. I feel so flattered that she asked me to help her to get it going. We are meeting tomorrow to try to get a few things worked out for it. The magazine will have everything from real stories of motherhood, to health and fitness to crafts! If you know of anyone who would like to contribute to this wonderful magazine in any way (articles, ideas, pictures, funding, advertising) Please let one of us know. She is under the States Ohana on my sidebar. She wants to start it as an online magazine to allow as many people to read it as possible, and then get it into print as soon as the funds are available. Either of us would love to hear what you think about this idea and give us ideas as well! Thanks in advance!

Below is a picture of Alicia and I when we were in college. She is in the white shirt next to me! BYU-Hawaii, baby!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh. My. Halarious. Man, that is a great picture! Rock On! BYU-HAWAII BABY! I'm so thrilled you're on board!