Thursday, October 23, 2008

What is with people?

I just had a really strange/bad experience at Wal Mart. I was pushing my cart down the aisle, slowly. I was behind 2 older ladies (maybe in their 40's). They did not have a cart and were just walking slowly in front of me. Then, one of the ladies stopped and said "Stop tailgating me!" I really did not think that she was talking to me since I was a good 3 feet behind her, so I just walked ahead of her. Not even 2seconds later, I was on the ground. She stepped on my flip flop and I tripped and my flip flop landed behind me. The lady looked at me and said "oops" and smiled at her friend/lover and walked off! I am not even kidding! My foot really hurt for about 10 minutes after that and I was really confused!She tripped me on purpose! I did not say anything to her and just kept shopping. What the heck? Why are people so mean???

7 comments:

Mary said...

WOW! can i tell you how hard i am laughing right now! i can not believe that someoen woudl actually do that! holy crap! i owuld have totally expected that of someone who was liek say..9 years old! i am sorry! some people are totally stupid!

Alicia said...

Wow. I'm sorry. That is really bad. I don't know what I would have done. I think I would have been really confused too, and by the time I thought of what I should have done, it would be way after the fact. I'm sorry. People have issues.

Miss Heather said...

I've had the SAME thing happen. I HATE IT when people "flat tire" my flip-flops... especially jerk-off strangers... I would have had a hard time not swearing in that situation! :)

Sarah said...

??????????????????????????????????

SOOO confused right now??? What the... WHY? I don't get it.
In the words of Bryan:
"What R-Tards!"
I guess they get their kicks at Wal Mart? Well, then there's the whole problem right there!

lizdye said...

Holy crap that was one crazy lady. What is with all the mean people arround? I have another friend who just did a blog on mean people. Im sorry.

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! that's messed up! if i was there i'd say something along the lines of "hey come back here and apologize!" i wouldn't take that crap

Ev said...

Dude, you totally need me in your corner at all times. I'm sure Veronica's told you my stories. I'll give you lessons. Never fear.