Monday, October 13, 2008

I was TAGGED!

Melanie tagged me, so here goes!
2 names you go by:(other than Carli)
-Carborator
-Car Car Binks
2 things you're wearing right now:
- Jeans
- A fuzzy jacket
2 things you want very badly at the moment:
- My house to magically be cleaned and organized
- More money!
2 favorite pets you've had:
- Houston (Our old cat. she was lost last year and I was very sad)
- Dexter (my dog growing up)
2 things you did last night:
- Made some really good chicken enchiladas
- Played online!
2 longest trips you've taken in the last 5 years:
- Our honeymoon to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm and Vegas!
- My trip to Texas with Kennedy to see my family
2 favorite holidays:
- Halloween: I love the haunted houses, costumes, candy, scary movies and everything else about Halloween! It also means the hollidays are coming soon!
-Christmas: I love being with the family and seeing them open presents. I just love the feeling that it gives me!
2 favorite beverages:
- Coke: I usually have 1 per day
- Cherry Limeade from Sonic
2 tags:
- Heather
- Mary

4 comments:

Mary said...

crap

Adrien said...

I agree on the more money, cherry limeade from sonic, except I've switched to diet and I remember Dexter!
By the way, Kennedy is so cute in all of her nakedness. Nice to know my kid isn't the only exhibitionist!

Miss Heather said...

Houston is gone?? I LOVED that cat! I had no idea. Suck, man. I will definitely do the "tag", just give me a little bit. :)

Chambers Clan said...

Thanks for playing! I love the cherry limemade too. Your nicknames are hilarious:) BTW, my sister did tag-backs so that's why I had a lot. Glad you liked it:)