Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blessings #17-20

Yes, I know! I am terrible at the weekly blessings posts! But I will not quit! I am determined to write down all 52 blessings for the year. And with it being conference weekend and all, I thought of many things to be grateful for!

#17...Relief Society


If you are not LDS, relief society is just what it says. It is a network of wonderful women that help you to find relief in this busy, stressful world. They bring you dinner if you are ill, come visit you to see how you are doing and provide a place to go where you can feel loved and accepted. I am so grateful that I belong to such a great organization!

#18...A prophet of God!


I can not stress enough how grateful I am to have a living prophet in these days. What would I do without his wisdom and love? There are no words I have that can express how amazing it is to have such a faithful servant of God to lead the church!

#19...Temples!


I admit that I have not gone to the temple as often as I should. But, every time I go, I feel great peace from the outside world. It is wonderful that I have somewhere to go that reminds me of the covenants that I have made. In fact, my 4 year anniversary is on Wednesday, and there is nothing that I would rather do than to go do sealings to remind me of mine to my husband.

#20...Conference


Maybe I love conference because I can listen or watch in in my P.J.'s and I don't have to worry about chasing Kennedy around the church for 3 hours! Or maybe I love it because it seems like some of the talks are made just for me to hear! The talks always make me want to be better than I am...and hopefully I can be better.



No comments: