Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trunk or Treat


Today, we went to 2 Trunk or Treats! It was so much fun because once Kennedy got the hang of getting candy and stuffing it in her bag, she was unstoppable! The first Trunk or treat was for our ward. We had chili and went trick or treating from car to car. At first, Kennedy was a bit apprehensive about going up to strangers for candy, but once she realized the it was candy, she was running from car to car in
search of more! The second trunk or treat was for the Lutheran church next door to us. Our neighbors invited us. It was so awesome because each car had a different theme. The themes ranged from Scooby Doo, to snow white to the North pole! They even had a little carnival with games. It was funny because we had complete strangers stop to take pictures of Kennedy! What can I say, I have a cute kid! I'll take a picture of what I did with her hair later. It was way cute!

3 comments:

earlh75 said...

she's too cute! What a keeper. I can't wait until Halloween.

Veronica said...

Way cute! Oh, and we are SO getting TGIF back!!!

Leilani said...

Is it just me, I can't read the yellow text on the white background. Is the page not fully loading the background or something? Very cute pictures, and I can't wait to see you!