Tuesday, May 5, 2009

R.I.P. Phone

This morning, my phone started turning on and off all by itself. It then got really hot and basically exploded. I have no idea why, but that left me with no phone! So I packed 2 kids in the car and went to T- mobile. I thought I qualified for an upgrade, but I guess it is not until November. The guy told me to just buy a cheap phone at Wal Mart until I could get a new phone. Long story short, I ended up getting the crappiest phone EVER! It has no camera, a tiny screen, a crappy ring tone circa 2000 and to make it worse, I lost ALL of my numbers and pictures that were on my old phone. If all of my friends would please e mail me their numbers, I would appreciate it. E mail them to carliann00@hotmail.com.

On another note, I was able to sew a couple of car seat canopies and I think they turned out great! Here are some pictures of the ones I made (with the help of my wonderful friend who said that I can use her serger any time!). The blue one is finished with the exception of the buttons. I need to sew them on. The pink one just needs the straps sewn on. Also, the girl covers will have the choice of buttons or bows on the top.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

SOOOO bummer about your phone. The same kind of thing happened to me, and now I have the crappiest phone until December. Go me.

By the way, I am totally LOVING those car seat covers! Like, squealing at how CUTE they are!!! Our next one better be a girl! :)

Alicia said...

CA-YUTE! I want one when I have another baby!