Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wonderful Weather!

It is so awesome that the sun is shining, it is warm enough to wear flip flops and dress my child in overalls! I LOVE it! It is supposed to be like this until Saturday, and then....more snow! BOO! Well, it will be warm soon. I am so excited! On another note, I started watching a little boy from home this week. He is so cute and tiny! It has been nice to see what it will be like when I have a baby around here. Kennedy loves him, but she gets jealous too and tries to act like a baby to get my attention. Sometimes, when I hold him, she grabs on to my legs and says "mama,mama" and wants to be held. I guess she will have to get used to it though. She likes to give him toys and pacifiers even though he is not interested. At least I feel like it is possible to have 2 kids and survive...although it will be really tough at first. Just 29 1/2 more weeks! HA!

No, you may NOT take my picture!

But, I took one anyway

No comments: