Friday, March 27, 2009

Hooray!

Thank you to my friend, Michelle, who is allowing me to use her serger to make my covers! I had a lot of questions on facebook about what kind of car seat covers I am making. They are not the kind that cover the whole seat. It is more like a tent that goes over the car seat. I love it for many reasons.

1. It keeps your baby shaded while in their seat
2. It keeps people from touching your baby (therefore, keeping germs out)
3. They are really cute and attach right to your seat so you don't have to cover your seat with a blanket every time you go out!

I will be making a few tonight at my friends house and will be sure to post some samples of what I am taking about! They cost me about $20.00 to make with the fabric, ribbon, buttons and Velcro, so I will probably sell them for about $30.00 along with a handy clip that goes around your neck to turn it into a nursing cover.

Lastly, I asked for a few name ideas and here are some that I got. Tell me if you like any of them.

1. Kennaboo (after my daughter since we call her that)
2. Carli's creations
3. Carli's closet
4. Sunny Side up (my idea, but does it make you think of eggs? haha)
5. Kennabootique (kinda long?)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like Kennabootique; it's cute and catchy, and it's really easy to say and remember.