Saturday, March 28, 2009

12 weeks FINALLY!

Just like a magic switch, I hit 12 weeks of pregnancy and start to feel better. Is some of it mental? I have no idea. But it sure feels good! I have not felt sick once today (knock on wood). First trimester, done! The other reason I am so happy today is that it is a whole 50 something degrees outside! Cold to most of you, warm enough to take Kennedy for a walk to me! We took a nice little walk to the library and then to Rubios for a great Mexican lunch. Here is one more thing that made me happy this week. 3-D pictures of the little baby growing inside of me. They are not great quality because I don't have a scanner, so these are from the iPhone. Any guesses on if it is a boy or a girl? I have no clue, but I think it might be a boy just because I have a girl already. I guess we will see in 6 more weeks!

Close ups

2 comments:

Sarah said...

lol, you won't know until 'the balls drop' at 16-20 weeks. TMI, I know! tee hee! :)

Alicia said...

I'm going to guess girl... but if you have a boy that will be AWESOME. But yeah, I'm guessing girl.