Sunday, August 9, 2009

Too much fun!

This summer has been so busy and so much fun! Kennedy has had a great time at swimming lessons 3 days a week and her playgroups 2 days a week. We have had something fun to do every single day! Friday was her last day of swimming lessons and I was so sad! I will have to buy a swim pass so that we can continue to go. Kennedy learned a lot and is so confident in the pool. My child has no fear (which is kind of scary at times)!

This is her going down on her back...head first!
We are going to California in less than 2 weeks too. We have traveled a lot this summer and have had a lot of fun. I am actually getting sad already that summer is coming to a close soon. I am not ready for cold weather and to be locked inside with a toddler and a new born.

Also, Kennabootique has been doing quite well lately! I get so excited whenever I get a sale! I am actually having a clearance sell on many of my items at my Etsy shop right now if you want to check it out. I have a lot of new items for sale as well! I guess that is about all I have to report right now. Goodnight!

No comments: