Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hilarious


Last night, we bought Kennedy a potty. I know she is too young, but I just wanted to get used to her sitting on it and she knows what it is for. She points to it and says "poo poo pee pee". So, we sat her on it last night and she started using her whole body to push as hard as she could. It was so hilarious! Her whole body would shake becuse she was using all of her muscles. We laughed and she would do it again. I am so happy that I got the "grunt" look on camera. I just need to get it on video now. I hope that I can at least get Kennedy used to the idea of potty training before the new baby comes, cause I DO NOT want 2 kids in diapers for long. If you have any advice, let me know.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

That is so funny! Don't stress too much about two kids in diapers. It's not bad at all :)

Sarah said...

2 kids in diapers is really not that big of a deal. Moms to twins do it all the time! As far as potty training goes (and it took me a while to get this through my head), it won't be any kind of easy-breezy until your kid is good and ready. There's a difference between being interested in the potty itself (because mommy&daddy do it) and wanting to no longer be in diapers. Once you get to that point, potty training practically does itself!

Nicole said...

Hi Carli!!

It was so cool to run into you at Kangaroo ZOO! How cool is that? You look awesome and are such a natural at being a Mother. I am so thankful for all the love you guys gave my kids in the after school program. I don't really like the school they go to right now but oh well.. :(

NOW we can keep in touch! I wonder what Lisa is up to?