Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Most of you know that I grew up in Houston, which happens to be where hurricane Ike struck last night. My family still lives there and got hit by the hurricane. They are all okay. Even the house is okay! There was just damage to their fence (and the neighborhood was trashed). My sister took these pictures so I thought I would post them for your viewing pleasure. Also, I tired my very best to make my page look better, but to no avail. ANYONE who knows how to make a cute header, PLEASE let me know. I will love you forever! Thanks!

Our back fence

I think they need a new sign
Poor Taco Bell!

4 comments:

Adrien said...

You are definitely not a bad mom. And especially not because you have not had as much time to take pictures. If anybody knows, I'm a pro at moving, it's chaotic. Things will get back to normal and you can take all the pics you want!Not to mention, being sick on top of that is not easy! Kennedy is lucky to have such a good Mom! The new background is very cute!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...yeah i'm a great photographer, huh? lol

Veronica said...

Oh that is so sad! I hate to see H-Town in ruins like that :( BTW email a pic that you would like as your header and I can cute it up like on my page...only if you want that!

Lanette Sanders said...

Your page looks totally different... I love it!