Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sick days








I guess I didn't do too well with keeping my promise of writing more often. It has been over a month since our last entry, but I dont think that I have too much to write about. It has been so cold and snowy the past few weeks. I am so tired of the snow and cold. It makes me want to stay indoors at all times. Even though I have done well at keeping kennedy warm and indoors, we still both managed to get sick. It is so sad to hear her cough and wheeze. She has still been a happy girl though. She is a sweety!

At the end of January, Christian had to work up at the Sundance film festival. I got to go up for a night and eat at chefdance with his company. We also got to go to the LL Cool J concert which was a nice break for me since Kennedy was left with Christian's mom until about 2 am. I was so tired the next day which made me feel really old. haha!

Kennedy laughs a lot now. It is fun to see what is funny to her. She laughs at christian when he sings to her and she is very ticklish. Uncle Jayson said "It's fun to play with her now that she's not a slug anymore." The other day, I laid Kennedy on her blanket on the ground. I made some lunch, and when I came back, she had rolled about 5 feet away from the blanket. She is so active now. I have more fun being a mom everyday!

Besides that, I don't think there is anything left to report on. I hope it stops snowing soon so that we can actually go out and have a good time!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

It is so sad when your babies are sick. I can't believe how big she is getting!