Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fun Goals


Along with my regular goals for the year, I wanted to make a fun goal. Since I learned how to sew a couple of years ago, I decided that I would try to hand make at least 1-2 items a month for either myself, my children or friends. It may be a tiny project such as a magnet, or a huge project like an outfit for my kids. I think that forcing myself to learn how to make things will help me to learn how to reuse thing in my house that would normally go to waste. I hope that I can keep to this goal which is why I am writing it down. I hope to also have random giveaways of things that I make if I think that they turn out well. I am going to try and start tomorrow! Yay for learning new things!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Good for you! I have a similar goal to make things (reused or repurposed) and I'll make sure to share my projects with you. i'll show my stuff whether it's a success or a failure too. I'm looking forward to seeing your fun stuff. Good Luck!