Thursday, December 31, 2009

Many Posts Combined into one!



Christmas Eve
It has been a while since I have posted, but I have good reasons. My family was in town for Christmas and I have not been home to type anything in days! I will start back from Christmas Eve. We all opened our Jammie's from my wonderful parents. Kennedy got a beautiful princess nightgown which she loved so much that she cried when we took it of to get her dressed the next day. After getting dresses in our pajamas, we went to eat at IHOP before going to look at Christmas lights. Kennedy was so excited about everything that she would not go to bed! We figured that since it was Christmas eve, we would let her stay up. (she did not go to bed until 12:30!)
Christmas Day
Christmas morning, she did not wake up until 10:00, so we did not open presents until around then. After she opened her stocking, she just wanted to play with everything. She opened about 2 presents before she was on overload and went to her room to play with her toys. Christian and ended up opening most of her gifts and she did not mind one bit. I think that her favorite gift was "The Little Mermaid" DVD and a princess dress up truck. She got a video game system (vmotion) from my mom, but since she did not know what it was, she said "I don't wike that one". She makes me laugh! Liam just chilled a always and got a lot of clothes. I got a new camera, so I was happy! Christian got a Wii, so we have had fun playing with that lately. After gifts, we opened MORE gifts at grandma Linda's before going to eat Christmas dinner at Christian's aunts house. I was such a wonderful day.




Day after Christmas: Blessing Day
We blessed Liam on Saturday at the church. It was so low key and a lot of family was able to make it out. Liam looked so cute in his little white outfit and he was good the entire time. He is such a sweet baby boy. I know i keep saying that, but he is the best baby. We love him so much and are so happy that he is a part of our family.
(most of these pictures were taken with the iphone s they are bad quality)




No comments: