Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where are you Spring???


Every day this week, I have hoped for ONE sunny or at least warmer day. It is April! Well, no such luck. It SNOWED every day this week! WHY??? Where are you spring? I need you. We need you to come so that we can go for walks, play outside, go to the zoo, bask in your rays of sunshine and wear shorts and t-shirts and flip flops. I actually just looked at the 7 day forecast and it is supposed to be 68 warm degrees on Tuesday. I hope this is not a cruel joke because I will be so mad if Tuesday comes and it is not AT LEAST 68 degrees.

In other spring news, my mom sent Kennedy 3 Easter dresses! I now have to choose one for her to wear on Easter Sunday. I Think I really like dress #2. What about you?



6 comments:

Sarah said...

#2 is the cutest for sure!

Jill said...

I vote for #3

Lanette Sanders said...

3 :)

Alicia said...

they are all darling, but I vote for #2!

Carli said...

Lanette, if you read this, for some reason, I can not get to your blog anymore and I want to read it! So, just add me again. Carliann00(at)hotmail(dot)com

krystle said...

to be honest 2 is my least favorite. it's too much pink for easter. some pink is fine. my favorite is 3.