Friday, April 10, 2009

A really cool site to try!

Thanks to Becky, I joined a website called youdata. I was skeptical at first to hear that all you had to do was sign up, click on ads (viewing them is actually optional as you can just x it out if you choose to) and get paid to your paypal account weekly! I signed up today and made $4.50 in 3 minutes just for clicking on ads. They say that the more people that sign up, the more ads you will get per day, so I am passing this link on to you all. It literally took me 5 minutes to sign up. They then send you an activation code to your e mail and cell phone and enter it, and then you are signed up! Next, you click on your ads and get money. That is it! There are only a limited amount of ads per day, but hey, money for doing basically nothing sound pretty cool to me. Plus, if your friends sign up, you get $1.00 too! So, go for it! Just click HERE to sign up and start getting paid!

No comments: