melanie tagged me and I am supposed to list 6 quirks that I have. I am posting from my phone again so expect errors. ; )
1. Ever since kindergarten, I have had to be at the front of the line. I'm not kidding! Even if I'm just with my family and we are in line at a restauraunt or amusement park, I need to be in front. To this day, if someone gets in front of me, I have the urge to say " no cuts, no buts, no alligator guts!"
2. When I am concentrating, I chew my tongue. My husband pointed it out to me and ever since then, I realized that I do it all the time! I bite my lip a lot too.
3. I never take showers... Nasty hu? No, I only take baths. I love relaxing in the bath every night and reading a book. The only time that I take showers is if I am at a hotel. I refuse to sit on a nasty tub that strangers feet have stood in.
4. I peel my nails. I know it sound sick, and it is! I peel the layers off of my nails. One by one until they are so thin I could blow them away. That's why I like to get them painted. I am less likely to peel them if they are pretty. Plus the polish makes them harder to peel.
5. I am super obsessed with 80's shows that I watched as a child. I go on ebay and buy old shows like " punky brewster" seasons and " the hugga bunch". I actually still watch them too! They sell " kidsongs" at wal mart for $1 and I bought all of them yesterday. There is something about being a kid that was magical and I like to relive it through. Tv!
6.I am probably the most forgetful person you will ever meet. In fact, I actually won the " miss forgetful" award 2. Years in a row in high school! I forget stuff for my baby all the time. Diapers, wipes, pacifiers, extra clothes. You name it and I have forgotten it!
So, that's it! I now tag libby, kelli and lanette!