Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Fun


Christian waas off work for a few days, so we decided to have some fun and take Kennedy to the park to play in the creek. It was so cold, but it felt so good! Kennedy loved it and did not want to get out. After swimming, we just let her play around in the grass and find great "toys" like sticks to play with. It was a lot of fun.

This picture is hilarious! First of all, it is when she first woke up so she looks white trash with her bed hair and no pants. Second of all, she loves this basket (even though it is the basket from our dishwasher). She carries it around like she's little red riding hood or something. I had to take this picture!

This picture is also pretty funny. Kennedy loves to watch movies now,halleluja! I usually give her a bowl of Cheerios and she sits and watches. But, on this day, she decided to lay on her belly to watch. It made her look so grown up. I love it!


Lastly, I know I am behind like 2-3 weeks on my blessings, so I will have to catch up on them when I post again on Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww kennedy is getting soo big! i miss her so much. i can't wait to se you guys again. ^_^