Sorry! My family is here from Texas and I hardly ever get to see them so I will post as soon as they leave to tell you all the awesome things we have been doing! I have about a million pictures to post too! Until then, I wanted to ask you all something. Registration for American Idol is tomorrow and I still can't decide if I want to try out or not.
1. wait in line forever tomorrow to get a wrist band
2. have to get a copy of my birth certificate
3. Have to get in line at 5:00 am monday morning
4. wait another like 9 hours in line
5. get about 10 second to try to show off my voice
6. may just have to leave after 10 seconds of singing if they dont like what I do
1. I get to finally say I tried out
2. Maybe they will like me
That's it. A lot of hastles and cons but maybe I will kick myself if I dont do it. What do you think?