Sunday, July 6, 2008

My girl is a WALKER!


I can't believe how fast Kennedy got so big! Just last Sunday, Kennedy took her first couple of steps. Ever since then, she has been taking more and more steps! It is so exciting, but kind of sad too. I want her to stay little in a way. She still crawls a lot when she wants to get somewhere quickly, but I am sure I will have a full on walker in the next couple of weeks! We are so proud of our little girl!

I have not really posted anything in the past couple of weeks so I am a little behind now. I will start from my birthday, July 1st. Since Christian had to work all day, my brother came up and we went to lunch at Fudruckers. Then we had a great time looking at model homes...we are lame hu? But I love looking at them and how they are decorated. It gives me ideas! That night, Christian and I went to see Hancock and then got a birthday cake for me! Overall, it was a pretty good day....Oh, and I got a new video ipod from my mom and I love it because it is pink!

The only other fun day was the 4th of July. We had a BBQ and Christian's mom's house and then went to Sandy city to look at the booths, get temporary tattoos and watch amazing fireworks set to patriotic songs. I love the fourth of July! Kennedy loved the fireworks and clapped her hands after a lot of them. It was so cute. Pictures will come later because my memory card was left out of the camera so I have to hook the camera up to get the pictures out. It's a pain!
(I just posted this cause her face looks so funny!)
Anyway, sorry for the long post. This was a very BUSY week (which I hardly ever have)so I did not get to post as much as I wanted to. I will end with this. You all have to see Get Smart at the movies. It is seriously one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time and I am going to buy it as soon as it comes out on DVD!

7 comments:

Shayne said...

Yay, for Kennedy! That's so exciting that she's starting to walk! She is so cute! I love that picture of the two of you!

Adrien said...

She will get good fast...beware. Baylee has already moved on to climbing this weekend. That makes your heart skip a few, it's only fair to give you a warning!
She's adorable! Love the pictures.

Veronica said...

I can't believe she is walking! Our girls are growing up too fast :( It was fun to see you and J the other day.

Alicia said...

Congrats on the walking baby! It is a little emotional to see them grow into a toddler... but if I may say so... they just get more fun from here on out! And you'll love that you don't have to CARRY her everywhere! What a big girl already!

lizdye said...

Happy LATE BIRTHDAY!!! Lets get together this week. Want to go to Cherry Hill?

Mary said...

i am so not envy of you! korbin just barely started standing on his own.. and teh newly discoverd stairs are super fun...:) we NEED to go swimming sometime!

Chambers Clan said...

Isn't it fun. I have yet to get Brooklyn to stand for awhile against furniture. That is great! Good luck with the stairs! Happy Birthday! Love the pink ipod