Thursday, March 27, 2008

Creative?

So, a couple of posts ago, I wrote about how UNcreative I was. Thank you all for sending me easy recipes and links to online scrap booking. I am now in the process of making a first year book for Kennedy on Shutterfly. It is so easy and it's only $30.00! Now that's my kind of creativity! ha ha! I also wrote about some diaper case cover I am in the process of making. When my mom was here, we made a few of them. This is my mom's first one. It is sooo cute, but we used cheaper material for our first try. After we saw how they turned out,we went out to a boutique and bought some more expensive, way cute, material to make more. I am still in the process of making them. This one looks just like the ones I am finishing now.I am excited that I found something that I can do, even if it is just butt wipe covers. : )
On another note, Kennedy is doing better. Still has a very runny nose and does not sleep much, but way better than last week. She still LOVES to eat anything we giver her. We have not found a single thing she doesn't like yet! Green beans, peas, pretzels, Turkey, rice cereal, even carrots! She likes to eat off of our plates too, but she still has no teeth so I have to be careful what I give her. I'm happy she enjoys food though. It always makes her happy! The last picture is just of my new diaper bag that I bragged about last time. I Love, Love, LOVE it!

6 comments:

Leilani said...

That is such a cute picture of her in her car seat. I think her and Matthew look like they could be related. haha

Sarah said...

Don't you LOVE a good eater? Lincoln just couldn't get enough food... he's still like that! He would eat all day if I let him.

Having 2 so close in age is hard, but there are really great moments that you couldn't have any other way. I think that once Kennedy is a year, that would be a good time to go for another one, cause then she'll be almost 2 when #2 is born. It's different for everyone, though. Everyone has different levels of what they can and can't handle, and I would suggest praying about it most definitely before if you have any hesitation!

Chambers Clan said...

Isn't it fun to have projects?? I love them, but right now I am project-less. I feel lost, but I'm sure I will find one soon. My little girl is a shoveler. She shoveles food into her mouth faster than I can dish it out. I love it. Yeah! Isn't it fun to try out new foods? My favorite reaction is to lemons (I know I'm mean - but my oldest loves them!)

lizdye said...

yo yo, did you start a store on Etsy yet? Cute covers.

lizdye said...

yo yo, did you start a store on Etsy yet? Cute covers.

Anonymous said...

aww that picture of kennedy is soo pretty. i miss her super much. oh the week you guys come down here, i've taken friday and saturday off work. YA! cool, huh?