Monday, October 26, 2009

The Cutest Bee ever!


On Saturday night, we went to our old ward's Trunk or Treat. Kennedy was a bee this year, and I think she is the cutest little bee EVER! Apparently I was not the only one who thought that because she won the cutest costume! She won a pumpkin Halloween bag and said "yay yay!" even though she had no idea what was going on. She had so much fun running from car to car to get candy. She even went to the scary cars that had people in really scary costumes passing out the candy. She ran so far ahead of me and could not have cared less. It is so cute to see her finally understanding Halloween. Liam, of course, slept through the whole thing.
Her classic "I'm not smiling" face!
Winning best costume!
I took a few pictures this morning of the kids together. Liam was on the floor and Kennedy laid down next to him and loved on him. She loves when he is awake so that she can hug him and kiss him. She always says "him awake-p". Ya, she ads a P sound on the en of awake. I don't correct her because I think it is really cute. haha! I guess that is all I have to say for now. I am still just trying to get into the swing of things.

1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh she is the cutest bee ever!!! How sweet! You have such a beautiful family!!!!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila