Sunday, July 26, 2009

Random Happenings




It has been FOREVER since I have written. I have been so busy lately! Last week, I got to go to Houston to sing at my brother, Kyle's, missionary farewell. It was my first trip alone without Christian or Kennedy. Although I missed them a ton, it was a great break for me. I got to play sister instead of mommy and I had so much fun playing games, going to a movie and going out to nice meals without being interrupted by a toddler.


On Tuesday morning, my mom, brother and I flew back to Utah. Since then, we have been busy all day everyday just having fun. Here are a few things we have done
-watched Kennedy at her swim lessons (which she loves!)


- went to the aquarium

- swimming at the big pool in Lehi

- 24th of July carnival in Spanish Fork

-visited great great grandma and grandpa K

- swimming and a BBQ on the 24th

-Fireworks

- shopping spree for Kennedy at the mall

-Benihanna's





My dad and brother come into town tomorrow and we will drop my brother off at the MTC on Wednesday morning! It has been so much fun to be able to spend so much time with my family this summer.

No comments: