Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Farewell


Today has been an emotional day for me. This morning, we dropped my brother, Kyle, off at the MTC for his 2 year mission to Denver. My mom and dad left this morning too. It is so sad to see everyone go after we had such a great time together. Last night, we all went out to dinner and then out for ice cream. It was fun to spend time together before Kyle left. I hope he has a great time on his mission! What makes me the most sad is that Kennedy got so used to her grammy being here that she asks for her now. I have to tell her that grammy has gone bye bye. She says "to her house?" I say yes, but I still think that she thinks she is coming back tonight. Hopefully we can see them again soon.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I had such a hard time when Leighann left. Everyone left at once, just like your family. Let's hang out and be sad together! You bring the chocolate. We can watch the video we made for Joseph's funeral. We'll need a LOT of tissues :( Not even kidding. I need another preggo to cry with right now. Can you believe we have such a short time left until these babies are born??