Saturday, June 27, 2009

Vegas!

Vegas was a blast! Unfortunately, pictures will have to wait because my camera was left in my parents rental and now has to be mailed back to me. Besides that, everything else was perfect! Kennedy was so good on the way down. She did not even cry! She had so much fun down there swimming, going down water slides (by herself and on her tummy!) eating good food and going to the indoor amusement park at Circus Circus. We all had fun walking the strip and just being together with my family. Thanks to my family for basically paying for our whole trip after that terrible ordeal the day before we left. They treated us to some great food and a cirque show while we were there. Every minute of our trip was so fun and I am so glad we were able to go and do so many things. It was sad to leave (especially knowing we had a LONG trip ahead of us) but my family will be back next month for my brothers missionary farewell! I will post pictures when I have them.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Sounds like a BLAST! Can't wait for the pictures!