Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rain, Rain...

It has seriously been raining for about 2 weeks straight now. I don't mind the rain to water my garden, but we only have so much of summer here in Utah and the rain and cold weather is cutting into it! This was the view from my back porch yesterday. It looks like it should be night time, but this was taken at around 4:00pm!
Other than that, there is not much to report. I have had a lot more time to sew since I am not watching the baby anymore, and since the weather has been horrible, it gives me even more reason to stay in and get things done! Sorry this post is so boring...real life I guess!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Ugh. I am so feeling you on the rain/cold. Warm summer rain is fun, but this is like March. I am so sick of Utah (for many reasons) I could scream! This yucky late summer weather we have each year makes it even worse!