Friday, October 5, 2007

Baby Talk

My sweet baby
I am so tired!

This week has been so much fun! Kennedy started talking back to me...well, if cooing counts as talking. It is so cute to see what gets her excited. She especially likes when I make noises with my toungue and when she lays over my knees practically upsidedown. I love that she can interact with me now. Still no smiles yet, but hopefully that will come soon.




Besides playing with Kennedy and trying to get chores done while she sleeps, I have tried to get out of the house as much as I can. On Tuesday night, we all got to meet My aunt Mary and cousin along with my great aunt Fern for ice cream. That was a lot of fun. I enjoy adult conversation when I can get it. (Even though I love baby talk too!)




That is all for now!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe how fast she is growing. It's so fun once they really start interacting. Makes all the hard work feel worth while!! We need to get together!