Monday, January 23, 2012

Date night/Hair Modeling


The last post was starting to get too long for my liking, and this one will have quite a few pictures! I don't really know where to begin this post. January has been good so far. We like the new friends that we have made in Texas and are growing to like it more and more (especially the warm weather). Ask me this summer if I like the weather and I will probably be dying of heat! Well, a few weeks ago, my friend asked me if I would be interested in being a hair model. I have always hated my hair. In fact, if anyone asked "what part of your body do you hate the most?" I would always say "my hair!" Needless to say, I was kind of nervous. She took a picture of me and sent it in to see if I was someone that the company would be interested in...and guess what? I was! I went in on Saturday to get my hair done by this AWESOME stylist from Los Angeles. He made me feel good by telling me that I was the perfect natural blonde and that he was excited with what he was about to do. He ended up putting not one, but 3 colors of blonde into my hair and the "color personality" of Roman Goddess. He then cut my hair and told me not to touch it or wash it so that he could do what he wanted with it for the show the next day.


That night, I was feeling pretty good, so Christian and I went out with good friends to a really nice restaurant called Sorrento downtown. It was gorgeous inside with a pianist and low lights and candles. It has been so long since we have done something like that and it was so relaxing and fun!
The next morning, my friend took me to the hotel to get my hair and make up ready for the show. It was set up in curls, I was told, for a "madmen" look. I have never heard of or seen madmen, so I just assumed that it was going to be great. And, it was! I was in love with the style they gave me. I was a little nervous to try and act all confident and pose the right way, but once I got in front of lights and people, it ended up being way more fun than scary. Thanks to my husband for being with the kids by himself for 2 whole days so that I could have this experience. I am going to do it again soon!

5 comments:

lizdye said...

WOw, that is so cool and fun and I LOVE your hair. It looks great!

MiddleR3DD said...

Wow! You have a great looking family! And a super cute blog! But quick question how did you get the Heading at the top of your blog that says "The Webb Site" and then 4 names to be at the top and look like it does? I hope that makes sense! If you could, let me know! Thanks!

Carli said...

I went to thecutestblogontheblock.com, found a header and then saved it to my computer. Then, I went to photobucket.com and edited the header to put our names on it!

thanida said...

Thank you very much for posting useful stuff.This will be a Great Help for me,It is the most natural way in my opinion.
ดูบอลสด
ผลบอลเมื่อคืน
ผลบอลสด

Anonymous said...

Last pic is a good cum target.