Thursday, June 4, 2009

This and That

Lately, I have had Kennedy and the little boy that I watch on the same nap schedule! It is pure heaven! I have found time to clean and read and organize stuff for my garage sale on Saturday. Today, however, I was in the basement and saw how much excess fabric I had that was about to go to waste. I sat and thought what I could do with so little fabric and then it came to me. Make some cute bean bags! I had rice upstairs and I quickly made a few bean bags out of ladybug and cloud fabric that I had. You can't tell from the picture, but I left excess fabric around he edges and frayed them which makes them look so cute!I was happy that I did not have to waste fabric and that Kennedy has some new toys!
Second, I just wanted to say how much I love my Kennedy! She is soooo funny lately and she will do anything t make us laugh. She also talks up a storm and we can pretty much understand her language now. One cute story I want to remember is that she was looking at her Jesus book for kids. There is a page where Jesus is praying and crying in the garden of Gethsemane. She always turns right to that page and says "oh no...OH NO! Jesus cai-ing (crying). Oh no! He hut (hurt)." She continues this for a while and it is so sad and so cute! She loves Jesus. What a sweet girl.

No comments: